Tesla has received 325,000 preorders for the Model 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
perhaps it's you that should go back and reread this thread ... it's you that said "none of what you said is true"
sooo you should have no problems backing it up .. so far all I've seen is side tracking with nothing that backs up what you claim.
Again, it's not my job, or anyone's job to have to refute claims. Claims must have backing or they are not to be believed. You must prove your claim first, before anyone needs to disprove it. Welcome to Science 101.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Again, it's not my job, or anyone's job to have to refute claims. Claims must have backing or they are not to be believed. You must prove your claim first, before anyone needs to disprove it. Welcome to Science 101.

BS .. it's YOU that need to back your claim that it was all false. what I posted has supporting links inbedded.

since you refuse to backup your claim and only side track. the only conclusion is you cannot. so why don't you admit you cannot backup what you posted and be done?

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BS .. it's YOU that need to back your claim that it was all false. what I posted has supporting links inbedded.

since you refuse to backup your claim and only side track. the only conclusion is you cannot. so why don't you admit you cannot backup what you posted and be done?
The post of yours that I quoted, where I said basically nothing you said was true, had zero embedded links.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom