Texas district attorney, wife found dead at home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Little snowball at the top of the hill starting it's downward roll.

Once the bad guys figure out that they can off DA's without getting caught (and these guys won't if they can keep their mouths shut) DA's and eventually cops will start getting taken out on a regular basis.

It could get really, really nasty out there.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm actually surprised this type of thing doesn't happen more often, with as many people as DAs eff with over their careers. By rights it ought to be a more dangerous job than it is. That may start to change, though. I said it before in the thread on the first Kaufman County killing and I'll say it again... I predict that we will start seeing more and more of this sort of thing.

Yep. The wall to wall media coverage will just about guarantee it.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet if they come up with a "person or persons of interest," this will turn into an off-the-chain Chris Dorner type manhunt, Texas style.

Not gonna happen. The type of organization that could/would put a hit on a DA is too smart to get caught doing it or give up the guys who did.

This one will never be solved.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No kidding, MM. I'm kinda thinking Werewolf might be right. Somebody had a lot of time to think about what they wanted to do, and the time, intelligence and money to make it happen. However, no man is an island. Somebody out there knows something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom