Texas Vacation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now I remember that they did buy the slip. That must be the place. They put a "park trailer" on it. Basically a mobile home, albeit smaller than normal.
yes, the east side is allowed to put mobile homes on it with restrictions. They have to be skirted, landscaped and maintained to high standards or they are out. Most have rock landscaping with Mexican gardeners that come around to make sure the flower beds and bushes are pruned. They pay a small HOA to get the yards mowed and weed eated.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like Terry is posting again when his wife ain't look'n…… :slap:

Not true...

...back over 10 years ago, as we were driving home from work and going by the fairgrounds, she said, "Let's go to the RV show." So, I figured that she wanted to upgrade from our 26-foot fifth wheel to maybe a 30-foot one. We went in to the show and she started walking into 36-foot fifth wheels and 40-foot motorhomes. I asked her what she was thinking of, and she answered, "Let's work at selling the house and everything in it, buying an RV, and when we retire, we travel."

Latest posts

Top Bottom