Texoma striper guide?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$125 take care of everything? No hidden fees? Does anyone have any links to their websites if they have them?

There are a few links above from recommended guides. The $125 covers the the guided fishing trip, tackle, life jackets, bait, and fish cleaning is included. You are responsible for fishing license, drinks/snacks, ice chest and ice for taking fish fillets home. Tips for a successful trip are common, but not required.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Contact Doug Foltz 580-564-5339, Foltz Fishing guides. This is who I went with about 3 weeks ago. $125 per person everything included. We brought some snacks along. Bring enough snacks for the guide and that is tip enough for this guy. Very nice man! All three of us limited out in about 2.5 hours and there were some boats not catching anything. How nice was our guide? He called the other boats over when we were finished fishing.

Already planning on going down again in the fall, which according to him is the best time. Tell him Andy Luginbill reccommended you use him. He will work for you to catch your limit.

There is a little c-mart or something just before you get to the lake. Stop there and get some snacks and ice for chest. You will also want to get your lake license there. It is good for oklahoma and Texas sides of the lake. we already had our Oklahoma license but he thought the fish would be on the texas side. It's only 10 bucks and it is good for a year which is a plus because this guy will get you hooked up on stripers.
[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]
This were they clean the fish and put them in bags for you. Had an excellent,.

I know my brother and myself will be goin back this fall when the big ones are running also taking JWE, and Kgillman7 will be goining with us.and a couple others are welcome to join.

Latest posts

Top Bottom