Thanks guys!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been enjoying this forum for about nine months - and I rarely have to sell anything, but a recent situation had me reevaluating Whether downsizing would be a good way to raise a few bucks or not

I listed a few things for sale Begrudgingly thinking that I would ultimately have to turn to arms list or gun broker

OSA answered the call And I would like to add that I have met five or six of you nice gents (and 2 nice dogs who serve as running buddies) in the last week or two.

Every single interaction was professional and courteous - I won’t call out anybody by screen name out of respect for individual privacy but all of you guys who are giving my guns and accessories new homes are the type of guys I’d love to have a beer or a coffee with in other circumstances

I am in the final stretch and Close to hitting my fundraising goal — but just wanted to give a positive shout out to the collective here

It’s been years since I sold anything but I’ve walked away from armslist transactions in the past literally cursing peoples names and swearing I’d rather send my stuff to the bottom of the sea or ignite in a fiery inferno than sell anything to some people — worse than Craigslist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom