Thats a lot of meat. . . .In the smoker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm wearing a white shirt so this picture is fitting.
ai258.photobucket.com_albums_hh272_dblystone_content.jpg

Oh so good. I still prefer to eat the ribs the same day I smoke them. Much better then. However they are still oh so good.

All three items got great praises. Another successful dinner. To bad I have some ribs and brisket left over(or did I plan it that way?). I wonder what I should do with these. I guess I'll just have to eat them all.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Just how low do you have to go? I do my briskets at 225 and like SmokinOkie over on the Cookshack forum says, "it's done when it's done". I've had several go over 20 hours, I usually pull them at around 190 degrees internal. Depends on what the fork says.

Then I separate the deckle, add more rub, put on some sauce and put it back in and go to over 200. I just love me some burnt ends. :spaghetti:

So Dan, are you still with us, or did you die from bliss? So, how was it already?

Next time you do a brisket, pull the meat at around 180 and wrap in foil, then place it in an ice chest stuffed with towels all around it for a few hours.. :w000t:

Latest posts

Top Bottom