The 10MM pistol that everyone has dreamed about owning 😉

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or a guy could just buy $200 worth of 10mm ammo for his proper 10mm pistol instead of wasting it on a Hi Point.
For a lot of guys, a Hi-point is the best they can afford and it is nice to have something that cheap that is reliable. Personally if I could afford one I would buy it.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Arminius 357 Magnum No pinched barrel where it enters the frame and all cylinder throats are .357"
Barrel slugs at .3565"
German made and cheap and gets a lot of bad talk. Ridiculous accurate at least mine is.

Stepped up to a

Ruger Blackhawk Bisley 45 Colt, 7.5"​

Cylinder throats were .0035" difference from smallest to largest.
Barrel pinched where it entered the frame, accuracy was HORRIBLE.
I spent many hours fixing those issues and it still was not as accurate as my German Revolver.

Got a Ruger American .308 and it was horrible in the accuracy department and ate my brass.
Bore scope showed a miffed chamber like the finish reamer broke when they got to this chamber.

I shoot cast powder puff loads in it now where the brass does not need resized.

Fail #3 was a Ruger 10/22 People sure love these for some reason but mine was not as accurate as my Model 60 or my old Gill gun or my Squires Bingham.

And the Ruger jammed on every type of ammo. I could not run a magazine empty without fixing a jam.

That is 3 Rugers that left a really sour taste in my mouth and one S&W that left me saddened.

So this name brand high dollar stuff that is not within tolerance that I get stuck with often
makes me LOVE the cheap, reliable Hi-Point products.

I can buy expensive things but I choose to buy accurate reliable things now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom