The Day After...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ice storms, power lines down due to wind etc etc Last year a tornado was within a mile of my house I actually saw it blowing transformers. That is why I keep my extras on hand sadly it is not anywhere near what most of you have but I'm working on it :-)

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ice storms, power lines down due to wind etc etc Last year a tornado was within a mile of my house I actually saw it blowing transformers. That is why I keep my extras on hand sadly it is not anywhere near what most of you have but I'm working on it :-)

Its not how much extra ya have but knowing how to use whats at hand.

A cave man didnt have much, but he made it thru an ice age.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I dunno Lurker ...while I agree skills are important for the long haul,I kinda like have extra stuff (like bread and milk :p) for the short haul ... :wink2:

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its not how much extra ya have but knowing how to use whats at hand.

A cave man didnt have much, but he made it thru an ice age.

this is true... believe it or not I have quite a few skills!
badgebunny is also correct I like having extra stuff for the short and thanks to her I can make bread anytime now LOL

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes true true, wasnt too long ago I thought I was a great prepper and ran out of potatoes. But now yall got me wondering; maybe cavemen went extinct because they didnt have milk n bread. I mean cookies without milk would kill me and a sammich without bread just aint gonna work.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We all start out:

1. nursing
2. poopy diapers
3.walking
4. running
5. walking
6. poopy diapers
7. hmmmmmmmmm, is THAT why they call them 'nursing homes'?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you could be like me, I don't prep one bit. If something happens it happens. I know how to hunt and make fire and disinfect water. I have a home that I won't bug out of unless something horrible happened. I don't have the money to spend on prepping. There are a few things I believe are essential but beyond that I think it's a waste of time. If something ever happens to where people are having to bug out we are all in for a rude awakening. Most won't be prepared for it no matter what kind of prepping has been done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom