The DX3 project...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys, and thanks Lonnie for sticking with this extensive project.

As Lonnie mentioned, my goal with this FJ40 is to keep it as stock as possible. Aside from a couple of minor parts, it will be an almost stock FJ40 with one amazing paint job. After nearly 18 months at an engine rebuilders, I was ready to get the body worked on and obviously Lonnie was the man for the job.

I have owned this thing for 2 years, spent thousands and thousands of dollars on it, and unfortunately have driven it less than 5 times. As you can see from Lonnie's pictures, it has come a LONG, long way from when he first got it.

So now if everyone can keep asking for updates and pics then hopefully in the very near future I will get to drive this vehicle for the 5th time in 2 years ;)

Thank you once again Lonnie :clap:

Jonny

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You think your going to drive it? Bahahahahaa... I am going to be working on it for the rest of my life. Between the kids hitting it with bikes (really on the trail) and the light stand falling on it (again really on the trail) I can keep it tied up for a long long time.....

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You think your going to drive it? Bahahahahaa... I am going to be working on it for the rest of my life. Between the kids hitting it with bikes (really on the trail) and the light stand falling on it (again really on the trail) I can keep it tied up for a long long time.....

:hellno: This thing will be a garage queen. It will only leave the garage to sit out in the driveway on sunny days. And you can stop by whenever you want to come wax it, Daniel son. :NO:

Now get back out to the garage. Frankie needs some love :D

Jonny

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If this Frankie is in my garage I will never come out!
holly-valance.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom