The Glock 42

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks Glock really screwed up by bringing this gun to market? They're about a decade behind KelTec in the pocket gun game. A single stack 9mm is what consumers are wanting. So much for Glock's leading edge technology.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glock has been screwing up for years IMO. They would've killed the maket if they'd brought a single stack anything to the table long ago.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would have to agree. Been waiting on a single stack 9mm as well. Until then my LC9 will have to be my summer use. Had to toss money and work at it, but sure would like a little skinny Glock 9mmm instead.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just can't figure out why people are asking for the 42 when there are better options available. Why carry a 380 when you can have a 9mm that is the same size?

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was wanting one. They were scheduled to come out Jan 20 but haven't seen anything more than a demo. After the reviews and the videos, I lost interest.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just can't figure out why people are asking for the 42 when there are better options available. Why carry a 380 when you can have a 9mm that is the same size?

Koolaid. I get it, I drank it.... however I've moved on. Lots of really good choices out there IMO, Kahr, Shield, XDs.

daddyof3_101

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't really understand this gun either. Unless this is a first in a new single stack series with a 9 and 40 to follow.....then I will pass. It might get some looks from the recoil sensitive out there.....but even then others have beat them to that market long ago.

I was there for post #12

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll pass. If the 42 were a 9mm, I'd be all over it. The Remington R51 and Sig P290RS interest me much more than the 42.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom