the great tactibeard competition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whose beard is more tactical?

• Chris Costa

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • Beard Cop

Votes: 66 68.0%

• Total voters

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could grow a crappy one, but that's not acceptable. Mine looks like my avatar.

I call that a "Del City".

I fall at a spot somewhere between "Del City" and Burt Reynolds that I like to call "pervert".

Here's me in middle of shaving, snapping a mirror pic while sporting a nasty Chester (don't have one with me in full molester mode):

[Broken External Image]

Edit - Wait, yes I do:
[Broken External Image]

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those that cant grow beards,... dont wish that you could. Its a burden and has been for me since I was 13.

+100000 Been shaving since then myself as well. Pain in the a**! I have noticed quite a difference in what the ladies prefer the older I get. Once I grew my beard, it was like day and night! I pretty much need a fly swatter now to keep the ladies off now! :woohoo1:

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those that cant grow beards,... dont wish that you could. Its a burden and has been for me since I was 13.

You mean it may never happen for me? But I want a beard! A Trash Stache!
ai296.photobucket.com_albums_mm163_savage_animal420_Hogan.jpg

A Sam Elliot!
ai222.photobucket.com_albums_dd66_brucebohner_sam_elliot_mustache.jpg

A Wyatt Earp!
ai7.photobucket.com_albums_y288_wazoo75_Wyatt_Earp.jpg

A Selleck!
ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f278_thepich_tom_selleck.jpg

I could rock so many looks.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I call that a "Del City".

I fall at a spot somewhere between "Del City" and Burt Reynolds that I like to call "pervert".

Here's me in middle of shaving, snapping a mirror pic while sporting a nasty Chester (don't have one with me in full molester mode):

Lawl, Danny Tanner never fails to disappoint when it comes to posting creepy pictures of himself. Your eyes in the first picture....they are staring beyond my soul.

[Broken External Image]

Well played, sir.

+100000 Been shaving since then myself as well. Pain in the a**! I have noticed quite a difference in what the ladies prefer the older I get. Once I grew my beard, it was like day and night! I pretty much need a fly swatter now to keep the ladies off now! :woohoo1:

Really, if you have can grow a decent beard, do it. I don't see how having a great beard is any more of a burden than round-upping a white trash beard all the time. My dad trims his and shaves his neck so as not to be a redneck neckbeard, but that's only every few days. I know some full on ZZ top beard guys that don't do anything but comb it (and twiddle it when they are thinking).

Latest posts

Top Bottom