The Hawk Tuah Girl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schlafftablett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IDK. I’ve been with a lot of “good” girls and I find that they’re usually *meh* in bed and in one case (one I dated for about 4 months) she never stopped talking about how she wanted to be married but can’t believe ppl could last that long being with one person. Most of the more um, experienced ladies were great in bed, honest, forthright, and faithful. YMMV

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IDK. I’ve been with a lot of “good” girls and I find that they’re usually *meh* in bed and in one case (one I dated for about 4 months) she never stopped talking about how she wanted to be married but can’t believe ppl could last that long being with one person. Most of the more um, experienced ladies were great in bed, honest, forthright, and faithful. YMMV
I heard the opposite. I saved myself for marriage of course, but I have friends that knew many women in the Biblical sense. Seems some of the "loosest" women could be quite boring, while the "shy, good girls" could be quite adventurous. Not sure that it really matters, sex is for procreation and is a Holy gift from God that should be restricted to the confines of blessed matrimony.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard the opposite. I saved myself for marriage of course, but I have friends that knew many women in the Biblical sense. Seems some of the "loosest" women could be quite boring, while the "shy, good girls" could be quite adventurous. Not sure that it really matters, sex is for procreation and is a Holy gift from God that should be restricted to the confines of blessed matrimony.

I'm just going to say that in the mid 90s I worked late night shifts at Bennigans which was right down the street from ORU. Biggest freaks I've ever met were those ORU girls.

They, like you, were "saving themselves."

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few years from now, her kids will be shown this by their friends.
And at the family reunion where great grandma basks in the enjoyment of all her kids, grandkids and great-grandkids. Someone will think to themselves "70 years ago all this started because grandma got nailed by grandpa, over and over".

It's sex. Without it we die off as a species. Prudes really need to get over that crap. All that repressed desire is probably what leads to so many deviated preverts in the church.

Latest posts

Top Bottom