The Hawk Tuah Girl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard the opposite. I saved myself for marriage of course, but I have friends that knew many women in the Biblical sense. Seems some of the "loosest" women could be quite boring, while the "shy, good girls" could be quite adventurous. Not sure that it really matters, sex is for procreation and is a Holy gift from God that should be restricted to the confines of blessed matrimony.

I saved myself for marriage...three times (so far)

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard the opposite. I saved myself for marriage of course, but I have friends that knew many women in the Biblical sense. Seems some of the "loosest" women could be quite boring, while the "shy, good girls" could be quite adventurous. Not sure that it really matters, sex is for procreation and is a Holy gift from God that should be restricted to the confines of blessed matrimony.
I totally agree. When the movie 40 year old virgin came out I was so excited. Finally someone understands. I was so disappointed when I found out it was just another raunchy comedy filled with debauchery.

TwoShoots

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just going to say that in the mid 90s I worked late night shifts at Bennigans which was right down the street from ORU. Biggest freaks I've ever met were those ORU girls.

They, like you, were "saving themselves."
My experience was that the whore girls (piercings, dyed hair, tattoos) were easy and sacrificed themselves as much as possible to keep the relationship going. The good girls could be just as fun in the sack but as more of a partnership trying new things to see what both of you liked.

In the end women are women and they're all easily influenced regardless of their convictions. Some just take a little more work than others. They're built with the empathy setting too high.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My experience was that the whore girls (piercings, dyed hair, tattoos) were easy and sacrificed themselves as much as possible to keep the relationship going. The good girls could be just as fun in the sack but as more of a partnership trying new things to see what both of you liked.

In the end women are women and they're all easily influenced regardless of their convictions. Some just take a little more work than others. They're built with the empathy setting too high.
Agreed 110%!

Latest posts

Top Bottom