The hypocrisy of the "climate change leaders"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just responding at the appropriate level.
So I ask for pertinent and relevant information, you respond with a snarky deflection and shrill name calling, I call you out on it and your best effort is to continue name calling and implying I'm blind? When did you become so averse to fact and reason?

Sigh...

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I ask for pertinent and relevant information, you respond with a snarky deflection and shrill name calling, I call you out on it and your best effort is to continue name calling and implying I'm blind? When did you become so averse to fact and reason?

Sigh...

wasting your virtual breath

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh I know. They're long on accusation and short on facts. It's just something inherent in me to object when bullying occurs.

Short on facts? You think that the fact that man-made climate change is questionable. That puts you in the company of anti-vaxxers.

When I'm walking down the street and a mentally ill homeless person is screaming about the end times, I don't feel the need to provide him with facts. Pearls before swine and all that.

And the "just asking questions" routine is so transparent it's pathetic.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Sigh...

That's the way liberals operate. It's in their play book.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Short on facts? You think that the fact that man-made climate change is questionable. That puts you in the company of anti-vaxxers.

When I'm walking down the street and a mentally ill homeless person is screaming about the end times, I don't feel the need to provide him with facts. Pearls before swine and all that.

And the "just asking questions" routine is so transparent it's pathetic.

Were you intending to say "man made climate change" exists? Is indisputable? Is scientifically proven? Feel free to complete your sentence fragment.

Regardless, you saying I'm denying something I've never denied is typical of you lefties. You can't just take what someone says at face value because if they disagree with you or challenge your premise or even ask intelligent questions that any sane person would want answers to, they MUST be as loony as a mentally ill homeless person? How quaintly liberal of you! LOL

None of my incredibly pertinent questions have been answered and you can't bring yourself to admit that you can't answer them, because the science facts haven't been proven yet. Yeah, you're running through the streets screaming "THE MAN-MADE GLOBAL ANTHROPOMORPHIC CLIMATE CHANGE END IS NEAR!", but I'm the crazy person?

When you can rationally come back to the table and admit that I agree, that global anthropomorphic climate change exists, but I haven't been provided with verifiable evidence to what extent overall climate change is attributable to humans, how much of it is practicably reducible, where the efforts and money should be focused to reduce the effects of GACC most efficiently and rationally work towards an actual achievable goal without hysteria, hyperbole and shrill name calling, then perhaps you should hush and let the adults discuss the matter with thoughtful reflection, mmkay? :)

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Were you intending to say "man made climate change" exists? Is indisputable? Is scientifically proven? Feel free to complete your sentence fragment.

Regardless, you saying I'm denying something I've never denied is typical of you lefties. You can't just take what someone says at face value because if they disagree with you or challenge your premise or even ask intelligent questions that any sane person would want answers to, they MUST be as loony as a mentally ill homeless person? How quaintly liberal of you! LOL

None of my incredibly pertinent questions have been answered and you can't bring yourself to admit that you can't answer them, because the science facts haven't been proven yet. Yeah, you're running through the streets screaming "THE MAN-MADE GLOBAL ANTHROPOMORPHIC CLIMATE CHANGE END IS NEAR!", but I'm the crazy person?

When you can rationally come back to the table and admit that I agree, that global anthropomorphic climate change exists, but I haven't been provided with verifiable evidence to what extent overall climate change is attributable to humans, how much of it is practicably reducible, where the efforts and money should be focused to reduce the effects of GACC most efficiently and rationally work towards an actual achievable goal without hysteria, hyperbole and shrill name calling, then perhaps you should hush and let the adults discuss the matter with thoughtful reflection, mmkay?

Latest posts

Top Bottom