The hypocrisy of the "climate change leaders"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://patriotpost.us/posts/49800
The Gory Facts About Solar vs. Coal Energy Employment
E. Calvin Beisner · Jun. 22, 2017

..."But in 2016, coal produced 15 percent of all energy consumed in the U.S., and solar only 0.06 percent. That means coal produces 5,000 times as much energy per job as solar."...

2017-06-22-d829fb8d.jpg

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There are several of us on here that have seen through the warming and climate change farce. This guy basically capsulated this thread.

It has to be a weird feeling to be outnumbered like a billion to one, and to really think you're right and the billion are wrong. You must feel like a god! Of course there were the last hold-outs that believed the earth was flat. And the last ones to accept that our sun was not the center of the universe. I'm sure those people felt the same way you do. And they were just as wrong.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It has to be a weird feeling to be outnumbered like a billion to one, and to really think you're right and the billion are wrong. You must feel like a god! Of course there were the last hold-outs that believed the earth was flat. And the last ones to accept that our sun was not the center of the universe. I'm sure those people felt the same way you do. And they were just as wrong.

In fairness at the time people thought the sun was center of the universe, it was the center of our solar system which was likely the center of the known universe at the time.....so not entirely false if you take it in context.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm so sorry you fall for whatever your politics feed you as the truth. There are enough facts out there from non government sponsored scientist all over the world that disagree with the government sponsored "scientists" that live on the government dole to keep a job.
The skeptics that keep made up science have at least kept the stupidity of global cooling/warming/change in check somewhat.
I'll have to dig it up but just watched a nat geo program about climate change where the NBC weather chick on the today show talked about how the polar bears in the arctic are in danger and showed a lone polar bear on an ice floe as if it was in danger.
What a freeking lie! Polar bears have never been more robust in history.
Lies from the left contribute to skeptics challenging their observations which are more commonly called lies, and btw I'm not the last hold out. People are seeing the lies of the warmers/coolers/changers and seeing the light.
Once we get that into the school system, instead of the al gore lies about the planet the sooner we get away from this stupidity.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Warmers were complaining about the massive amount of sea ice this year in the arctic, and changed their narrative to fit their bullshat. What hypocrisy.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In fairness at the time people thought the sun was center of the universe, it was the center of our solar system which was likely the center of the known universe at the time.....so not entirely false if you take it in context.
Don't give the troll facts. He won't believe them or ignores them. The democratic party told him to do so.
(key in robot walking video)

Last edited:

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, like those guys who said ulcers were caused by a bacteria. What kooks!

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Don't give the troll facts. He won't believe them or ignores them. The democratic party told him to do so.
(key in robot walking video)

Yeah, LittleD, I know you and facts are not friends...so I'll tell you again, as a group the only deniers of ACC is the American conservative.

The U.S. Republican Party is an anomaly in denying anthropogenic climate change.

Yet, for reasons that only ill-informed, willfully-ignorant people, like yourself, understand, you deny what 99.9% of the world agrees on.

The consensus that humans are causing recent global warming is shared by 90%–100% of publishing climate scientists according to six independent studies by co-authors of this paper.

It little matters that you and your ilk deny the overwhelming scientific evidence. But trying to make it a "liberal issue" is about as stupid as anything you've ever written on this board. And you're the one that does not know Buffett, as in Warren Buffett, from a buffet restaurant. So, in your case, the bar is so low you could trip and fall over it.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, LittleD, I know you and facts are not friends...so I'll tell you again, as a group the only deniers of ACC is the American conservative.

The U.S. Republican Party is an anomaly in denying anthropogenic climate change.

Yet, for reasons that only ill-informed, willfully-ignorant people, like yourself, understand, you deny what 99.9% of the world agrees on.

The consensus that humans are causing recent global warming is shared by 90%–100% of publishing climate scientists according to six independent studies by co-authors of this paper.

It little matters that you and your ilk deny the overwhelming scientific evidence. But trying to make it a "liberal issue" is about as stupid as anything you've ever written on this board. And you're the one that does not know Buffett, as in Warren Buffett, from a buffet restaurant. So, in your case, the bar is so low you could trip and fall over it.
Even if what you said was true, and it's not, consensus has no place in science.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Even if what you said was true, and it's not, consensus has no place in science.

The last refuge of the denier.

"Global warming is BS"

After overwhelming proof that the earth is warming...

"Yeah, the earth is heating up, but it's just natural"

After overwhelming proof that man is contributing to the warming...

"Consensus has no place in science"

Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf would be proud.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://patriotpost.us/posts/49800
The Gory Facts About Solar vs. Coal Energy Employment
E. Calvin Beisner · Jun. 22, 2017

..."But in 2016, coal produced 15 percent of all energy consumed in the U.S., and solar only 0.06 percent. That means coal produces 5,000 times as much energy per job as solar."...

2017-06-22-d829fb8d.jpg

I have a problem with this chart. It's a clever way to falsely portray the actual percentage of the portions of "renewable" energy as being more significant than they truly are. Doing the math shows Geothermal as only 0.02%, Solar as only 0.06%, Wind as only 0.21%, Biomass waste as only 0.05%, Biofuels as only 0.22%, Wood as only 0.19%, and Hydroelectric as only 0.24%. Going the other way with this chart, it should show fossil fuels as 81%, Nuclear as 9%, and Renewable as 10%.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom