The "I carry a 1911" Starterpack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never had a malfunction with my Glocks that wasn't ammo related. I have Barsto barrels on mine and they don't like deal ammo. I've had some issues with Blazer lately. I had a couple rounds with such bad crimp that when the round chambered, the bullet let loose and stuck in the chamber.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Been reading your posts long enough to get you and your humor....... Gotta hold on to the good ones (and share your liqueur) they are few and far between!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
zmos would help
Could be a number of things. Garage gunsmithing is probably the worst issue though cause I hear a lot of bragging like; my trigger pull is so sweet now with that new trigger bar, or yeah I use the steel guide rod and 9lb recoil spring, it's a new aftermarket extractor etc....
Then they go shoot and it's bang bang bang tap rack bang tap rack tap rack bang

And always followed immediately with "that's the first time this has ever malfunctioned"

So yeah, it's most likely due to user error.
I used to have a Glock 19 and kept all the internals stock, but would still get the occasional fte.
I just don't trust them anymore.

That's really weird, my wife and a female friend of hers both have had that exact same problem with their Glocks as well. I haven't been able to get either of their pistols to malfunction for me, but they get a lot of FTE and so on. They swear they have a good, solid grip on the gun...but I dunno...I think they just don't have the hand strength to tell the truth. Maybe one of these gizmos would help?
limprist exerciser.jpg

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I had tacos with @Getoffmylawn the other day and was carrying my G19 and he still liked me.

Proof that Glock 19 is the best carry gun

Lol, I was carrying a Kahr and Burk didn't boot me out of his truck.
Proof that carrying anything is better than having your dick in your hand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom