The "I carry a 1911" Starterpack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'll lay it out straight.
My biggest beef with Glocks is the people who tinker with them all the time and brag about them like Jesus himself dropped it in their laps, then when they shoot, it's malf city cause they've dicked with it too much and can't find their way out of **** city.

If you keep your glock stock and use quality ammo, it's a much more reliable weapon.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll lay it out straight.
My biggest beef with Glocks is the people who tinker with them all the time and brag about them like Jesus himself dropped it in their laps, then when they shoot, it's malf city cause they've dicked with it too much and can't find their way out of **** city.

If you keep your glock stock and use quality ammo, it's a much more reliable weapon.
Wise words. Stock Glocks rock. Custom Glocks. Sometimes rock

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
IMG_1718.JPG

Glocks never jam bro. My Glock 15 shoots 1moa and has stippling done by a directive relative of Jesus Christ

Wise words. Stock Glocks rock. Custom Glocks. Sometimes rock
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol, my preference is towards reliability, so needless to say, my 1911 doesn't get carried and I don't own a Glock.
1911's were reliable for 5 wars and a total of 74 years of military issue. Call me when one of these new age guns surpass them. I would carry a 1911 into any conflict or condition with full confidences.

Latest posts

Top Bottom