The ideal woman (pics included)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting that nobody counts Mexican people as native Americans. I would say that many of them have "native" blood than a lot of the blue eyed, blond hair natives that live here.
Because most Mexicans aren’t natives. Just like is the case in every single country in the americas. Blond and blue eyes is a clear trait and sign of European ancestry.

don ewald

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jealousy is just a sign of immaturity and insecurity.

When our kids were old enough to go to dance halls, many weekends they went with us or we went with them.

Several friends considered it strange.

Daughter got married. S-i-L invited his sister and B-i-L to tag along a few weekends. 3rd or 4th weekend, his sister said she wished I could dance with her, but her hubby was so jealous. I told the immaturity and insecurity,

She told him she was going to dance with me. As we went to the dance floor, we hear what sounds like a little girl squeal.

Her husband hugs my Wif and whispers, "let's go to the parking lot while the old man is occupied and I'll show you what a younger man do."

Wif runs her hand IN his shirt, feels a nipple ring, gives it a little tug and tells him, "let's go, big boy." He squeals and runs like a kicked cat.

They never went out with us, again.

Last edited:

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha ha, now that Irish ancestry.....THAT explains so much. :boxing3:
I was thinking Redhead explained 99% of it. I dated a few "Oh My God" they could go from dead calm to a rage trying to kill you at the drop of a hat. I love'em but to put it honestly they scare me!!:blush:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was thinking Redhead explained 99% of it. I dated a few "Oh My God" they could go from dead calm to a rage trying to kill you at the drop of a hat. I love'em but to put it honestly they scare me!!:blush:

Grumpy said the first time he saw me REALLY angry he had a Come to Jesus moment. 😂 But by then he was in too deep and figured he could deal with it. Thing is I wasn't mad at him -- it was my ex- -- so he thought he was "safe". Silly fella. 🙄😂😂 I am trying to think how long we'd been together when he pissed me off the first time but it was quite a while. And my kids had him in the back bedroom telling him he was ****ing up. Did he listen to them? Ahhh hell nahhh ... 😈 But we got it worked out. 😁

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I should give the band Confederate Railroad credit for those lyrics. Hilarious song.
Years ago I had a friend, gone in his forties, that dated trashy looking gals, not just trashy, they looked infected. And he drove a nice BMW, and always looked like he was on his way to a GQ photo shoot. One night we were in his sailboat, pushing a bottle of Captain Morgan back and forth and after we had gotten pretty well lubricated, I worked up the nerve to ask him, what's with these women you go out with, they look kinda nasty. He says, "Scotty, that's what turns me on," not a bit of shame. I learned a lot from him, not all of it was good, but you have to admire the honesty.
I used to work with a guy that had been married 6-7 times. I lost track. He dated absolutely drop dead gorgeous women, but married plain Jane women that were not particularly attractive.
Finally asked him WTF?
He said the plain janes worked harder at keeping him vs the gorgeous girls. He would keep them around until they quit working harder and dump them.
Known as a player.
I lost all respect for him after that admission.

Latest posts

Top Bottom