The Lack of "Community" on OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, he did! Sometimes he would let me tag along when he and his Tac Team would meet every night after work to fire 400 rounds each through weapons that closely resembled their duty weapons. Those were fun times!

Cool stuff. Betcha you guys played hell during the Christmas rush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure our new owner said his very first post in a forum was in the classifieds. .l

The forum Im a mod of let's anybody post, it chaps my as to see a first post in the classifieds, most of don't even have the courtesy to fill out their profile page...

tjones96761

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm an OG from back in the day. I check in now an then, but haven't posted in some time. Too many trolls outside the general discussion section (it's expected there, no issue w that).
The classified section here used to be great. Now, half or better are posts from site sponsors. This is from another site and wish it was used here :
Classifieds are for members only, not businesses or site sponsors attempting to unload inventory. Members can sell or trade anything that is legal to own, so long as it was purchased legally and belongs to the member.
Every site sponsor has their own section where they are welcome to post anything the wish. There is a limit to the number of site sponsors. If you are a business that would like to sponsor, contact Admin and you will be added to the waiting list.
this would be a drastic improvement.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm an OG from back in the day. I check in now an then, but haven't posted in some time. Too many trolls outside the general discussion section (it's expected there, no issue w that).
The classified section here used to be great. Now, half or better are posts from site sponsors. This is from another site and wish it was used here :
Classifieds are for members only, not businesses or site sponsors attempting to unload inventory. Members can sell or trade anything that is legal to own, so long as it was purchased legally and belongs to the member.
Every site sponsor has their own section where they are welcome to post anything the wish. There is a limit to the number of site sponsors. If you are a business that would like to sponsor, contact Admin and you will be added to the waiting list.
this would be a drastic improvement.
We don't really have a site sponsor system right now. However, we used to have a 'dealer only' classifieds forum, and I agree that made the member classifieds much more clean. We'll work on that.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
M
We don't really have a site sponsor system right now. However, we used to have a 'dealer only' classifieds forum, and I agree that made the member classifieds much more clean. We'll work on that.

IMO, that would be great! Awesome. In fact, I like that idea so much, me soooo happy, I'm gonna go eat a big plate of Enchiladas at Casa Pericos over on NW 63 and Meridian in OKC. They make some dang good HOT Habanero salsa if you ask for it too. Me so happy!

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

That would be fantastic. I open the Classifieds now and see what looks like a great deal, only to find it's a sponsor ad. While I have nothing against them, it would be nice to keep their ads separate from ads belonging to private sellers. It would hopefully also cut down on the number of one-item ads sprinkled across the classifieds by a single vendor, which have the effect of bumping private sales off the front page post-haste.

Latest posts

Top Bottom