The machines had to die

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since sunday was a lovely day i went out to my land to shoot all my new toys that i havent had the chance to shoot since its been too hot. I went and shot my polish P64, S&W model 64 and M&P .40, M1 garand, Arsenal SGL-31 and my century C93 sporter HK33 clone. The lone malfunction was on the p64 i had a singular fail to feed, other than that every gun ran like a top, i was very impressed by the C93 and how smooth it recoils and I had heard all these negative things about them but mine ran flawlessly. So here you get to see a microwave, CD player and VCR all that i fished out of the trash and sacrificed as targets. I need more ammo, i shot 90 rounds through my AK-74 and 120 through the C93 and 50 through the m&P and model 64.

the aftermath
ai251.photobucket.com_albums_gg289_ozzman4790_Mobile_20Uploads_Image003_26.jpg

ai251.photobucket.com_albums_gg289_ozzman4790_Mobile_20Uploads_Image001_42.jpg

DaveTec

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome!

I don't really think the trash pick up is anything for us to worry about. He stated that it was his land.

We've got a designated destruction spot at our land. Its where misbehaving printers, dead laptops, errant kitchen appliances and other such consumer products go to meet their maker. We always pick up most all of the shreds, but on occasion we miss a few pieces. Oh well.....it's our land, and we designated the area for just such an eventuality. A greater stress relief there isn't.

Mannequin's are a lot of fun too!

Latest posts

Top Bottom