The Magpul PMAG® 30 AK MOE®, 7.62x39 Magazine!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wish this would get on the shelves soon. I cant find steel mags anywhere. I have quite a few pro mag and tapco. I was actually surprised that they all work flawlessly in my WASR.but i would prefer a magpul product bc my promag and tapcos are a lil stiff in the gun

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I wish this would get on the shelves soon. I cant find steel mags anywhere. I have quite a few pro mag and tapco. I was actually surprised that they all work flawlessly in my WASR.but i would prefer a magpul product bc my promag and tapcos are a lil stiff in the gun

They're supposed to be stiff to eliminate the lovely AK mag wobble. If you ever get a steel mag, they wobble like crazy. Tapco mags don't. At least in my Maadi anyway.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad to hear they are finally making these. Now I just need to get my ak and then I will pick some of these up. Unless they are out of hand on price. But really all I need is a good mag that will be reliable, I don't really care if it is magpul or not. Can't wait till I can get my income tax!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom