The Mandatory In-Car Breathalyzer Is Only a Few Years Away

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
393FDD79-6FCC-4403-8742-86196666ACCF.jpeg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It would be a suicide operation. Only way that's going to happen is if Xi is really trapped in such an echo chamber that he isn't being told the truth of his own military's capabilities.
No problem for Xi. Biden is bought and paid for. He won't do a danged thing to stop the invasion. Probably make a One China speech and donate Taiwan to the chicoms.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
During this last murder trial the guy's Tahoe? testified against him. They not only used the cell phone data and the towers he pinged but the car told them where he was and how fast he was driving and how long he stopped in certain places where they found evidence of the murders.

I told y'all about this mess when Progressive Insurance came out with that little tattle tale box you plugged into your car so they could determine if you were driving correctly. Then they would reward you with a discount. I knew the car manufacturers were next. I told you so.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
During this last murder trial the guy's Tahoe? testified against him. They not only used the cell phone data and the towers he pinged but the car told them where he was and how fast he was driving and how long he stopped in certain places where they found evidence of the murders.

I told y'all about this mess when Progressive Insurance came out with that little tattle tale box you plugged into your car so they could determine if you were driving correctly. Then they would reward you with a discount. I knew the car manufacturers were next. I told you so.
Black boxes have been in auto's for a few years if I read right, logging everything.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No problem for Xi. Biden is bought and paid for. He won't do a danged thing to stop the invasion. Probably make a One China speech and donate Taiwan to the chicoms.
Without the US, Taiwan would still inflict sufficient losses on the PLAN and PLA to put them out of commission for decades, and by the time they took Taiwan, there'd be little benefit to them other than an open sea lane allowing them to divest from Russia.

Any scenario I imagine where the Chinese move troops in civilian ships (PLAN can only lift 15k per trip) or somehow manages to infiltrate Taiwanese defenses to disrupt their defense and obtain a successful beachhead would require so much luck that I wouldn't bet on it.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are cars all over the country right now with breath analyzers to limit starting the vehicle.
They don't stop anybody from drinking and driving. They breathe into a balloon when not drinking and fool the analyzer. I've heard that some require a new breath every 30 minutes or something.
Carry multiple balloons.
One I drove required a breath every 10 minutes or it would give you a 5 min warning before shutting down.

EDIT; maybe I should clarify, it wasn't mine. a relatives car I picked up from the auto repair shop.

Last edited:

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Friend of mine tried one from state farm I think. It kept indicating wheel spin almost every time he moved from a dead stop. My friend is one of the most careful drivers I have ever met. The OBD2 device was returned soon after he looked at the data. The dongles are also bad for the electronics. Diagnostic ports are not meant for long term use.

Latest posts

Top Bottom