The Mid-Term Election thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, some are certainly pontificating on the likely results. And, it doesn't look good for the Democrats. Note the sources on each story.

Win of the Senate by the Republicans:

Washington Post - 97%

CNN - 95%

New York Times - 70%

More bad news for Dems:

Civil Rights Leaders Demand Probe of Maxine Waters over "Poverty Pimp" Posters

78% Say Politicians Play "Race Card" Just to get Re-elected

Beginning of End for Blacks and Dems?
Can't be true! This would mean the poll-skewers and fraudsters only hatch-out every four years. No way you believe that.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wonder what nefarious motive these liberals could have in making these predictions. I mean, Karl Rove continued to challenge the actual results on election night in 2012. Looks like the MSM is giving up early. What have they got up their sleeves, exactly?
Any ideas?

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wonder what nefarious motive these liberals could have in making these predictions. I mean, Karl Rove continued to challenge the actual results on election night in 2012. Looks like the MSM is giving up early. What have they got up their sleeves, exactly?
Any ideas?

Yeah. The Chosen One turned out to be a tin god, and they smell a major asswoopin' coming. Run for the hills, Fellow Travelers!

Latest posts

Top Bottom