The Mid-Term Election thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe, but if the Commiecrats are involved, it won't be free, fair, or above-board. Why do you think they are so bent over Voter ID?
Voter I.D is no impediment to fraud. We found that out from Dennis and Terry the other day. I'm just wondering why the fraud machine is keeping its powder dry for now. It doesn't make sense.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just wondering why the fraud machine is keeping it's powder dry for now. It doesn't make sense.

Maybe they miscalculated the level of disgust? The 'pundits' say that this is a referendum on Obungo's failed polisahs. Obungo's damage control team was even throwing Dims under the campaign bus today. I hope the Obots enjoy this. Even Jimmi Catter is laughing because he's not America's Worst Prez anymore.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Voter I.D is no impediment to fraud. We found that out from Dennis and Terry the other day. I'm just wondering why the fraud machine is keeping its powder dry for now. It doesn't make sense.

Oh, I'm not so sure you could say that about voter ID. What that thread (Colorado Ballots) did show is that one "liberal-leaning" individual refused to answer the question as to whether they were for or against fair and honest elections. Then, they called me a pig. (Typical liberal tactic.) So, don't go to calling people names or we'll all label you as a liberal.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, I'm not so sure you could say that about voter ID. What that thread (Colorado Ballots) did show is that one "liberal-leaning" individual refused to answer the question as to whether they were for or against fair and honest elections. Then, they called me a pig. (Typical liberal tactic.) So, don't go to calling people names or we'll all label you as a liberal.
You overpowered Hobbes with your supersized font which signifies importance. Don't hold ME responsible for that.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As much as I follow politics and trends, come the election day all bets are off. If the election is not rigged, normally the Dems would take a pounding tomorrow. That is the normal trend no matter who is in the WH. By the 6th year of a presidents term the voters are fed up with them and their party. It is also normal for the presidents party to get 8 years controlling the WH before voters are sick of them.

My prediction is based on a normal fair election and if that happens Republicans will take the senate, pick up some seats in the house and a few governorships. This really does not have a thing to do with which party is better, more honest, better ideas, etc. It is based on voters getting pissed because whichever party holds the most power did not solve all the countries problems as soon as they took office.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well I am sick and tired of Harry Reed and I cant wait to see Nancy and Obama booted out on their ass. They have not done anything for the working class except buying more and more vote on our backs! Maybe this County learned a lesson and hopefully they don't forget the screwing we have taken over the last 6 years... Maybe next time they will read the bill before they pass it.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Surely I'm not being ACCUSED of mischaracterizing anything?
What? Am I a mischaracterizer? Is that how low you guys have sunk? Good thing that thread doesn't exist anymore, otherwise people could go and read it for themselves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom