The Mighty Pen Co Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There doesn't seem to be a thread dedicated to photos of Doug's work, so I figured I'd start one.

BTW, a quick search of "The Mighty Pen Co" in all forums reveals that Doug has given away quite a few of these babies. He's a great guy who takes care of the local community. I encourage you all to buy at least one of these - they're well worth it.

BTW, he made the nickel pen out of brass that I shot through one of my bolt-guns. That's kind of a cool sentimental treat on top of an already awesome product.

Anywho, here's my attempt at some pics (I'm still figuring out this camera):

i70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_The_20Mighty_20Pen_20Company_DSCN7013.jpg

i70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_The_20Mighty_20Pen_20Company_DSCN7011.jpg

i70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_The_20Mighty_20Pen_20Company_DSCN7017.jpg

i70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_The_20Mighty_20Pen_20Company_DSCN7021.jpg

i70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_The_20Mighty_20Pen_20Company_DSCN7026.jpg

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks very much Andy, I appreciate your kudos very much.

Lovin' the pics too... I really like the tactical notebook setup!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you decide to do some in 6.5x55, I'm all over it!

I'm on it brother! :) I have a couple of 7.5 Swiss already done, I'll have to post pics tomorrow.

I like your pens and your Rite in the Rain notepad. I carry one in my pocket at work everyday ;)

Awesome! Keep in mind too that Fisher Space Pens makes a Cross refill that will work in my standard pens and a Parker that will work in the magnum pens too. I plan to order a pile in and start offering them on my website but just haven't gotten around to it yet. You can get the Parker version at Staples though.

These custom built? Lifetime warranty regardless of how much ink has run through them, or if they happen to get run over by a tank?

Yup. You must send pictures of the tank beside it though. I'd believe you, but I want the pics to post just how cool that would be on the website. :p

Mine should be in the mail tomorrow. I will post pics here.

I hope it arrives tomorrow, I got it in the mail but I think it was past cutoff time so we'll see just how good the USPS is operating these days. In any case, it will get there the next day if not tomorrow. Thanks again!

Latest posts

Top Bottom