The Mighty Pen Co Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Caleb

Yup. You must send pictures of the tank beside it though. I'd believe you, but I want the pics to post just how cool that would be on the website. :p

If only i had one! I think i saw some of these pens at H&H. Next time i go i will pick one up if they are yours.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm on it brother! :) I have a couple of 7.5 Swiss already done, I'll have to post

The 7.5 Swiss Mighty Pen is the bomb!

I owe HMFIC a big apology for not posting a few pictures of these sooner and excuse my lack of photo taking ability.

Double 7.5 Swiss Mighty Pen with flat clip
[Broken External Image]

Top: custom Double 308 Mighty Pen made with LC Match Brass
Bottom: custom Double 7.5 Swiss Mighty Pen
[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

I'm glad this thread was started to showcase the great work that HMFIC does.

Last edited:

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup. You must send pictures of the tank beside it though. I'd believe you, but I want the pics to post just how cool that would be on the website. :p

If only i had one! I think i saw some of these pens at H&H. Next time i go i will pick one up if they are yours.

Nope, those aren't mine if they are at H&H, although I'm looking at breaking into the OKC market soon. Here in Tulsa you can find them at Franson Firearms & USSA.

Beware of shoddy quality and NO customer service if you find an imitation. Mine are solidly built, shined and lacquered and I take care of my customers needs.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the flat clips. Do you have any of the silver ones with them? If so just let me know and how to pay.

The 7.5 Swiss Mighty Pen is the bomb!

I owe HMFIC a big apology for not posting a few pictures of these sooner and excuse my lack of photo taking ability.

Double 7.5 Swiss Mighty Pen with flat clip
[Broken External Image]

Top: custom Double 308 Mighty Pen made with LC Match Brass
Bottom: custom Double 7.5 Swiss Mighty Pen
[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

I'm glad this thread was started to showcase the great work that HMFIC does.

CCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope to be able to add a pic to this soon. Doug is doing a custom pen for my 8 soon to be 9 year old son's Birthday. He is making a pen out of the Marlin .308 Express cartridges that I used...one was used to kill a 10 point buck this season, plus the other was used to kill a coyote the same week. Will be the only pen like it....and can't wait to give to my boy next month!!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the flat clips. Do you have any of the silver ones with them? If so just let me know and how to pay.

I don't have any flat clips other than copper right now, but I'll get some within the next week. You're wanting gun metal right?

Price for a pen with the flat clip will be the same as normal, $19.95.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope to be able to add a pic to this soon. Doug is doing a custom pen for my 8 soon to be 9 year old son's Birthday. He is making a pen out of the Marlin .308 Express cartridges that I used...one was used to kill a 10 point buck this season, plus the other was used to kill a coyote the same week. Will be the only pen like it....and can't wait to give to my boy next month!!

I almost have it ready, you should be able to get it on Thursday. Those Marlin .308 Express cartridges are small enough that I had to make it entirely custom. In fact, none of the ways I had hoped to make it worked out so I came up with something completely new AND it's helped me to think about doing another line of pens using a similar method so thanks for forcing me to push the envelope!

I hope he likes it, I'm going to put it in a case for him with a special 1 of 1 limited edition card too. :)

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have any flat clips other than copper right now, but I'll get some within the next week. You're wanting gun metal right?

Price for a pen with the flat clip will be the same as normal, $19.95.

Yep with the gun metal. Please put me down for one prob the same size as I have now which is the 30-06

P.S I found a patch for you [Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom