The Mighty Pen Co Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a new pic of the ever popular Zombie Z-Max .223 Keyring in the standard factory brass and a nickel version too.

i44.tinypic.com_2co0u39.jpg

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Want to throw out a big thanks to Doug. I was one of the winners in last months drawing and won a .300 win mag pen. I offered to cover shipping but he said that wasn't necessary so I went ahead and ordered a .223 keychain. It took longer than expected (according to him, I didn't think it took long especially for free stuff :D ) so he threw in a pistol round keychain. Thanks again Doug. I will try and get some pictures up tomorrow.

cscokd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reposting this from the General Discussions Forum for Doug:

Thought I share what a great job Doug did with my daughter's keychains. Like many hunters we save the cartridge brass from successful hunts, but like most, they tend to just sit on a shelf or in a drawer, or get lost. I planned on doing this myself but after seeing the great work that Doug does on his pens and keychains I decided to put the work in his capable hands. I must say, this is one of the least expensive ways to commemorate a successful hunt and gives your kids something to talk about with their friends. Plus, it's easier to tote around than a shoulder mount.

Two 140g .357 Hornady LEVERevolution in brass and one 158g .357 Hornady XTP in nickel

i926.photobucket.com_albums_ad103_cscokd_photos_Shared_PhotoMar1610224PM.jpg

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Posted in the photo section, but was reminded there was already a thread here.

I have 3 of them. Love all of them but especially my latest one there in the center. The clip is super tight and easy to carry on shirt. I have fisher space pen refills in the other two and probably will get one for the Quigley.

For anyone that does not know Doug makes great stuff and has world class customer service.

Want one of the shaving kits but I don't even shave except for my neck anymore.

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom