The new Christian Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6 Strings

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Christians are such martyrs. When their views are not agreed upon by all, they are being attacked. Seems that I once heard a man say something about two things that you shouldn't discuss with friends, and I'm pretty sure that religion was one of those two things.

I would disagree in the case of this forum. There are some religious bigots here that want to take shots at those simply because they believe differently. If they didn't take the shots like calling them "weak minded" (etc.) there would be no need for a "Christian Forum". Having a forum for Christians is a failure in problem solving.

As to having subject that are out of bounds with friends, don't worry. Somehow I just don't see either of us sharing Christmas Cards anytime soon.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By allowing the 10 commandments on government property, we are allowing the church in the government, by forcing citizens to visit these institutions, religion is being forced on them. By allowing churches to influence elections, we are allowing the churches in government. There is no place in our government for religion.

People of faith are trolling threads to inject their beliefs....hell, they will even troll your doorstep to inject their faith in your life. I don't see too many atheists doing the door to door trolling thing.

Some would contend allowing judges to sentence people to church or Bible study is allowing church into Gov., go to church or go to jail, no problem there huh?

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A Christian calling anyone a halfwit is an insult to Jesus. Not trying to single anyone out, but there's a lot of people here that can take criticism and have a good discussion, then there are others who have an opinion that only intelligent people share their opinions.
I would generally say, you don't see many atheists in prison or politics, so maybe that's saying a little something about atheists...

EDIT: And if you're inferring that I'm implying Christians are dumb, that is not what I'm saying...

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some would contend allowing judges to sentence people to church or Bible study is allowing church into Gov., go to church or go to jail, no problem there huh?

I would say that any method of pre-confinement rehabilitation is a better alternative than imprisonment, I'm sure those being sentenced have an opportunity to decline if the sentence is religiously objectionable.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A Christian calling anyone a halfwit is an insult to Jesus. Not trying to single anyone out, but there's a lot of people here that can take criticism and have a good discussion, then there are others who have an opinion that only intelligent people share their opinions.
I would generally say, you don't see many atheists in prison or politics, so maybe that's saying a little something about atheists...

EDIT: And if you're inferring that I'm implying Christians are dumb, that is not what I'm saying...

Are you implying "You will know them by their fruits"?

Latest posts

Top Bottom