The Odd Duck gun store...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last time I checked, I think they were full time Gunbroker. They have always had some beautiful pieces for sale

Yup. And awesome guys as well. I see Ronnie every now and then...or is it Robert...:scratch:...I dunno. I can't tell em apart unless they are standing next to each other. I know one of them just had a baby at 55/56 years old...heh, heh, heh. :rollingla

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup. And awesome guys as well. I see Ronnie every now and then...or is it Robert...:scratch:...I dunno. I can't tell em apart unless they are standing next to each other. I know one of them just had a baby at 55/56 years old...heh, heh, heh. :rollingla
Yep I know them also, Good guys.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because of this thread I called Winchester to ask why I can’t find their lever action rifles. They told me they’re 2 years behind in orders largely due to Covid. The gentleman I talked to said I could talk to a few dealers and have them order one for me, but it’ll take around 2 years to fill the order.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because of this thread I called Winchester to ask why I can’t find their lever action rifles. They told me they’re 2 years behind in orders largely due to Covid. The gentleman I talked to said I could talk to a few dealers and have them order one for me, but it’ll take around 2 years to fill the order.
Dang. That was the lead time on a Shiloh Sharps about 30 years ago (not long after Tom Selleck used one of their rifles in Quigley Down Under). I used to know a guy who decided that he wanted one around that time, so he just started calling gun shops in the Wyoming and Montana area until he found what he wanted in stock.

His was a .45-120, with 3" long brass, and it was a hoot and a half to shoot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom