The "Off Grid" journey begins....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
very awesome, I have been looking at land down south myself... Rent some goats. No lie they will have that underlying vegetation eaten down in two weeks.

Rent?

Hell, they are too cheap to rent, besides, you have to give them back when youre done. If you own them, you got food!

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I was in that area around 91 or 92. They grow some excellent kiamichi gold. That is, until the national guard comes through and sprays it with purple pesticide.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2nd the goats, they will get all the underbrush plus the ticks out of the way.

Have you decided on cabin / housing? Check out containerking.com/housing. They have some awesome looking cabins, ready to move and easy to set up. We are considering one for the ranch.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2nd the goats, they will get all the underbrush plus the ticks out of the way.

Have you decided on cabin / housing? Check out containerking.com/housing. They have some awesome looking cabins, ready to move and easy to set up. We are considering one for the ranch.

We will probably be building on site.. its a heck of a bad road up the mountain and I doubt that anyone could get something big up there like a container or even one of those premade shed/cabins. we will be sending many many weekends doing this project.

Latest posts

Top Bottom