the other night...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to QT on 11th and sheridan durring my lunch (around 3am on a friday night), I was going to get some dinner but the rollers were all picked over and empty, so wound up just getting coffee. I get the counter to check out and there are 4 people in the entire store all of wich are in line at the counter. The clerk, a mexican that purchased a pack of newports and 2 black and milds, me then the officer that came in behind me... The mexican was clearly drunk could bairly stand and was counting out change, when he was through with the transaction he looked at the Q.T. clerk and proceeds to ask "hey do I have any coke on my nose?" and wipes it off, the clerk says no the guy walks out of the store and the officer promptly follows. by the time I get back out side the guy is hand cuffed and folded over the hood of his white, very raggedy 199x mercury sable with 2x rims on it with 2 more cops showing up at the same time... I wish I could have stayed a few minutes to see the outcome, but I am preaty sure I already knew. I just dont understand how someone could not have enough situational awareness to see the cop 2 people back behind him.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad the officer was there, and glad he followed him out. My wife and I call in every drunk we see driving on the road. Kind of a civic duty thing.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad the officer was there, and glad he followed him out. My wife and I call in every drunk we see driving on the road. Kind of a civic duty thing.

I've called in a bunch, even followed a few while on the phone with the PD and can't ever seem to get anyone pulled over. :( I remember one guy in B'ville who was all over the road... when we got into town, he actually fell asleep at the stoplight next to us. I called him in and stayed on the phone with the PD for at least ten minutes talking them through where we were passing. Had one cop drive RIGHT BY US headed the other way while dispatch was telling them where we were minute-by-minute... they never did catch him and I got caught at a light and had to give up the 'pursuit'.

DANGIT!

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sorry about that dude, I just got hungry after all that drinking and coke, and you know it's bad taste to be walking around with white powder on your face...

Latest posts

Top Bottom