The Pheasant Were Flopping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cinco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the Shorthair.

I agree Rimadyl would be a good - short term - solution to pain experienced after a hunt. Long term use can lead to kidney and liver issues.

I HIGHLY recommend this particular joint supplement - "Liquid Health K9 Level 5000 Glucosamine Chondroitin Opti MSM". I began using it 10+ years ago on my older Labs and now supplement it to four of my dogs. It makes an incredible difference - at least in my experience. I typically buy a gallon at a time and keep it in the fridge and use a sealed athletic bottle to dispense it from. I keep them on a daily regiment of this supplement.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004SKHK0G?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00

ecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_81OVogoN26L._SY450_.jpg

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the Shorthair.

I agree Rimadyl would be a good - short term - solution to pain experienced after a hunt. Long term use can lead to kidney and liver issues.

I HIGHLY recommend this particular joint supplement - "Liquid Health K9 Level 5000 Glucosamine Chondroitin Opti MSM". I began using it 10+ years ago on my older Labs and now supplement it to four of my dogs. It makes an incredible difference - at least in my experience. I typically buy a gallon at a time and keep it in the fridge and use a sealed athletic bottle to dispense it from. I keep them on a daily regiment of this supplement.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004SKHK0G?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00

ecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_81OVogoN26L._SY450_.jpg

Thanks a lot.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Those babies could out run a roadrunner on the ice. When we went to town a while ago, they were out in the wheat field trying to nip the ends of wheat off I guess.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We went out Tuesday in the ice and could not find them. I am guessing they were all huddled up together somewhere but not where we were. We kicked rooster up in range and saw maybe 10 fly off in the distance on one place and never saw a bird on the other one. We did get some quail, a couple rabbits and a bobcat that tried to sneak out between 2 of us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom