The Pledge of Allegiance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You laughing shows a lot my point exactly. you should move from America!
They’re too immature. They’ll just laugh at a comment, like they will likely do to mine, because they can’t acknowledge a valid point or argument. They are correct about the constitution defending peoples rights to be worthless pieces of garbage, but the point you’re clearly making is that if they knew how good they actually had it in this God ordained nation, then maybe they would strive to be something more than a worthless piece of garbage. God bless America

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My opinion is the USA will never win another war (not that we've won one since WWII) and wokeness is destroying our country from within.
The US Military could have won every war they were in since WWII if the military were allowed to fight the war instead of politicians instructing the military how they wanted the war to be fought.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
They’re too immature. They’ll just laugh at a comment, like they will likely do to mine, because they can’t acknowledge a valid point or argument. They are correct about the constitution defending peoples rights to be worthless pieces of garbage, but the point you’re clearly making is that if they knew how good they actually had it in this God ordained nation, then maybe they would strive to be something more than a worthless piece of garbage. God bless America
Lots of little keyboard laughers here on OSA.
The US Military could have won every war they were in since WWII if the military were allowed to fight the war instead of politicians instructing the military how they wanted the war to be fought.
Exactly! We don't go to win. We go to follow a political agenda and spend lots of money so the defense contractors can continue to line the pockets of politicians.

Latest posts

Top Bottom