The psychology of the passive aggressive gun owner..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Glock just told me that I'm not crazy or a gun nut, the 870 had to chime in, that I do have an aggresive personality. The GP and his little brother SP are arguing again. S&W Mod 10-5 just told all of us to quite down and go to bed.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what have yall done to work on your passive agression?

I took my grandpa's Tommy gun out today and completly destroyed osama binladen. Nothing takes stress away like full auto fire on a paper terrorist.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Glock just told me that I'm not crazy or a gun nut, the 870 had to chime in, that I do have an aggresive personality. The GP and his little brother SP are arguing again. S&W Mod 10-5 just told all of us to quite down and go to bed.

That's ironic. Our Glocks must be buddies cause mine said I wasn't crazy either. My AR-15 is getting pissy with me now cause I adopted an AK-47. They keep arguing about who I like best. I told them to shutup and put them in the closet for a time out while me and my XD, Glock, Kel-Tec, Mossberg, Mini-14 and Ruger Super Redhawk hung out and drank some beer. Those assault weapons have such an aggressive attitude.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Mossy's really kind of a sweetie. He just wants to be held close. He told me he likes it when I lay my cheek on him. It makes him feel all loved.

My Glock is the one with the attitude. He's mad because I started carrying the S&W more than him. He complains all the time about how I don't take him anyplace nice anymore. But he did agree that I am neither crazy, nor passive aggressive, nor angry. I think Glocks are just feel-good friends like that.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Mossy's really kind of a sweetie. He just wants to be held close. He told me he likes it when I lay my cheek on him. It makes him feel all loved.

My Glock is the one with the attitude. He's mad because I started carrying the S&W more than him. He complains all the time about how I don't take him anyplace nice anymore. But he did agree that I am neither crazy, nor passive aggressive, nor angry. I think Glocks are just feel-good friends like that.

I think Mr. Glock is just trying to make you feel good, but you must be a little crazy to carry a S&W and leave Mr. Glock at home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom