The psychology of the passive aggressive gun owner..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can basically divide people in to two broad categories.
People whose values are relatively hierarchical and individualistic, love guns, use logic and common sense and tend to be computer technicians, cops, mechanics, doctors, pilots etc.
People with more egalitarian and communitarian values, in contrast, resent individualism, base their life on feelings, ideas, hypothesis and theory. They avoid guns and tend to be interior decorators, bee keepers, lawyers etc.
People of the first group tend to be conservatives and libertarians and exhibit a strong allergic reaction to BS thus often been mistaken as "short fused".
People of the second group are immersed in BS and tend to be commie, pinko, liberals.
My unbiased opinion.:blah::blah::blah:

Good Lord, this is such an epic fail of statments and profiling that it does not deserve a reply.....

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_lolcats_67_19.jpg

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that I finally worked my way through this thread, I think a few things are clear:

1. Gun people are NOT more angry or short fused than the general population. I base this statement on the fact that WERE gun owners exceptionally short fused, there would be far more bullet holes in TVs and computers, video game consoles, other people's cars, assorted cats, neighbor's stereos and drug labs, and.. of course... way way way more dead people.
  2. CCP is a shoe-in for Internet Troll of the Year award!
  3. BB starts using big words and acting deceptively friendly when you get her a little riled up. Also... she's a girl and therefor she can neither shoot nor make a good judgement about whether or not she should shoot.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that I finally worked my way through this thread, I think a few things are clear:

1. Gun people are NOT more angry or short fused than the general population. I base this statement on the fact that WERE gun owners exceptionally short fused, there would be far more bullet holes in TVs and computers, video game consoles, other people's cars, assorted cats, neighbor's stereos and drug labs, and.. of course... way way way more dead people.
  2. CCP is a shoe-in for Internet Troll of the Year award!
  3. BB starts using big words and acting deceptively friendly when you get her a little riled up. Also... she's a girl and therefor she can neither shoot nor make a good judgement about whether or not she should shoot.

Ah, c'mon... this was some funny stuff!

Did I just jump into this conversation too late for the fun?

...fine! Now I'm angry! I need a target for my passive aggressive wrath!

Latest posts

Top Bottom