The psychology of the passive aggressive gun owner..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The OP and many of his responses seem to show many, if not all, of these symptoms. Are trolls passive-aggressive?
"Living with the Passive-Aggressive Man" lists these symptoms:
Ambiguity or speaking cryptically
Fear of competition
Fear of dependency
Fear of intimacy
Often cannot trust
Making chaotic situations
Making excuses
Obstructionism
Procrastination
Sulking
Victimization response: instead of recognizing one's own weaknesses, tendency to blame others for own failures.

:bah: GC is laughing his ass off! Says this sounds like "some Stepford wife he knows" ... :cry3:

Good thing for him I know a joke when I hear it!! :rollingla:rollingla

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think people in the "gun community" are outstanding people.

Two kinds of people - those who do for themselves and those who expect others to do for them. "Gun Community" people tend to be in the first group.

The more people who own guns and can safely and effectively use them, the better off we all are.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Short fuse? I have heard that blamed for Adolph Hitler's attitudes and behavior. Also read that German males are statistically shorter in the fuse department than most nationalities, which may have explained their envy and hatred that led to WWII. Just sayin...

:ooh2:

Cedar Creek
MBS 1977 SEOSU

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Short fuse? I have heard that blamed for Adolph Hitler's attitudes and behavior. Also read that German males are statistically shorter in the fuse department than most nationalities, which may have explained their envy and hatred that led to WWII. Just sayin...

:ooh2:

Cedar Creek
MBS 1978 SEOSU

Mein gross-gross Onkle Hermann might disagree with you...

besides Hitler was an Austrian

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
HEY! Where the devil did you get my personality profile?

The OP and many of his responses seem to show many, if not all, of these symptoms. Are trolls passive-aggressive?
"Living with the Passive-Aggressive Man" lists these symptoms:
Ambiguity or speaking cryptically
Fear of competition
Fear of dependency
Fear of intimacy
Often cannot trust
Making chaotic situations
Making excuses
Obstructionism
Procrastination
Sulking
Victimization response: instead of recognizing one's own weaknesses, tendency to blame others for own failures.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:blahblah:

Mr. Ccpatrick, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

:rollingla :rollingla That is funny as hell, that was a good movie, I almost didnt catch that you were quoting a movie

Latest posts

Top Bottom