The psychology of the passive aggressive gun owner..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can basically divide people in to two broad categories.
People whose values are relatively hierarchical and individualistic, love guns, use logic and common sense and tend to be computer technicians, cops, mechanics, doctors, pilots etc.
People with more egalitarian and communitarian values, in contrast, resent individualism, base their life on feelings, ideas, hypothesis and theory. They avoid guns and tend to be interior decorators, bee keepers, lawyers etc.
People of the first group tend to be conservatives and libertarians and exhibit a strong allergic reaction to BS thus often been mistaken as "short fused".
People of the second group are immersed in BS and tend to be commie, pinko, liberals.
My unbiased opinion.:blah::blah::blah:

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the technical types are more "individualistic" than the artists? ha ha ha Oh, OK. And regarding lawyers, I know several with more guns than me, and I will bet I am in the top three on this board. A couple of members on here can testify to that fact.

People whose values are relatively hierarchical and individualistic, love guns, use logic and common sense and tend to be computer technicians, cops, mechanics, doctors, pilots etc.
People with more egalitarian and communitarian values, in contrast, resent individualism, base their life on feelings, ideas, hypothesis and theory. They avoid guns and tend to be interior decorators, bee keepers, lawyers etc.
People of the first group tend to be conservatives and libertarians and exhibit a strong allergic reaction to BS thus often been mistaken as "short fused".
People of the second group are immersed in BS and tend to be commie, pinko, liberals.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Uh oh, JB is not gonna like that. :withstupi

Latest posts

Top Bottom