The psychology of the passive aggressive gun owner..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
aknowyourmeme.com_i_23061_original_Cool_Story_Bro.jpg

I think she needs a new razor......:rollingla

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've actually played with guns since I was a kid. In fact, Ccpatrick once walked up on me in the playground (I was playing with a cap gun) when we were kids and told me his theory on me being passive-aggressive.

Luckily someone pulled out an old Hi8 camera and captured my response to his theory on tape.

Be forewarned, it contains the "S" word.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KDaeF42clg

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
So it appears that about 50% of gun owners that responded is the correct percentage since BadgeBunnys post whoring and antics was over half of it. .

Did he really just call BB a "post whore?":pissed::mad:

CCpatrick, that's a pretty disrespectful term to use when talking about a lady. You could have got your point across without an obvious misogynistic jibe. That was low rent.

As to your original point, sure ther probably is a higher percentage of aggressive people who like guns. I've noticed a certain "anger factor" myself. However, have you ever thought that maybe what you are seeing and hearing are folks who are typically more independent and assertive than the general population. Maybe the "anger factor" is just the fact that these same folks don't mind calling BS when they believe it is justified?

What the hell do I know? I am sitting at my desk mindlessly flinging poo.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

CCpatrick, that's a pretty disrespectful term to use when talking about a lady. You could have got your point across without an obvious misogynistic jibe. That was low rent.

As to your original point, sure ther probably is a higher percentage of aggressive people who like guns. I've noticed a certain "anger factor" myself. However, have you ever thought that maybe what you are seeing and hearing are folks who are typically more independent and assertive than the general population. Maybe the "anger factor" is just the fact that these same folks don't mind calling BS when they believe it is justified?

What the hell do I know? I am sitting at my desk mindlessly flinging poo. BUWHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I told you the rent was too damn high.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

What the hell do I know? I am sitting at my desk mindlessly flinging poo.

:clap3: Well stated good sir.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it like when you really want to shoot someone, but you don't shoot them while letting them know with your body language that you want to shoot them? Then they wonder why you're not shooting them and it affects them more negatively than if you'd just shot them in the first place?

Latest posts

Top Bottom