The psychology of the passive aggressive gun owner..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This. There is the mass, then there is the extra 15% that their firearms are empowerment tools for them. But I would say that I believe, with no scientific data, that the extremist percentage may be higher than in other hobbies/activities.

True true. Maybe people think "gun nuts" are mad because most "gun nuts" I have met are very passionate indaviduals. When people are passionate about something, they sometimes tend to take it a little far, myself included. At the same time, "gun nuts" (the ones I know) are very level headed people as well.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love this thread.

I'm just going to say two things......

Those that thought Mausermike talked like he did naturally, got trolled. His hillbilly speak cleared up significantly when you pissed him off, speaking from experience.

Second, CC if you think gun people are bad, you should hang out on the saltwater reef forums. I will say that Okshooters has generally gotten more and more serious relative to 5 years ago. Then again, it was started by a bunch of GT rejects. :D

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Na, have at it man. Unless you think what you have to say will get you a time out.:anyone:

But then I wouldn't be being passive agressive... I try so hard to make you people like me. Why won't you like me? I just will keep it all bottled up inside and then spill it out in a terrible irrational rant of massive proportions.

:drink:

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But then I wouldn't be being passive agressive... I try so hard to make you people like me. Why won't you like me? I just will keep it all bottled up inside and then spill it out in a terrible irrational rant of massive proportions.

:drink:

:bowdown:You got me there. And don't worry, I like you, but you're not getting my bud light!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Making snide derrogatory comments and twisting the question into an acusation is the definition of "passive aggressive".

1. You didn't learn the definition of passive-aggressive until several of us told you that you were using the term wrong, and someone posted the actual definition for you. Now you're lecturing us on it. GolfWhiskey, is that you?

2. You may or may not be a hypersensitive toolshed not suited for life on the internet.

3. This is concerning your captivating, astute anecdotes...

aknowyourmeme.com_i_23061_original_Cool_Story_Bro.jpg

4. You still don't know what passive-aggressive means.

5. LAWL, you got banded.

That's really not fair to other gun owners though since aggressive gun owners were more likely to reply.

No, people who were bored and take pleasure in watching you try to construct a lucid thought from all those symbols on the keyboard (whether it be an intentional trolling or unintentional asshattery) were more likely to reply.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've decided I'm not going to be "passive agressive" anymore, I'm switching to "actively demure". It has a nicer ring to it. I'll let you know when I figure out what it means but I might be too timid to discuss it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom