The psychology of the passive aggressive gun owner..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's all about the Golden Rule. I did my house the exact same way 3 years ago. So far the most used tub faucet has been the only thing needing any touch up and I think that was due to bad prep. Maybe my next thread will be "Jumping to conclusions without considering any evidence, is it a gun owner thing?"

:rollingla YOU PAINT OVER ITEMS TO MAKE THEM LOOK NEW!!!!! You said it yourself may man. As far as the Golden Rule goes, you are sadly mistaken my friend. It's about treating people the way you want to be treated. NOT selling them something under a false pretence just because "well it's good enough for me".

Well, I'm going to follow the Golden Rule and say, have a good day Cc...and I look forward to future conversations/debates.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do think that unhinged people are attracted to guns, whether it's so they can be prepared for the invasion by the UN Bluehelmets, the upcoming race war, or the Trilateral Commission. People who are insecure often end up as Mall Ninja types who claim to have "totally saved a general's life back when I was in spec ops. No I can't tell you who or when or where because that's Double-Secret Classified. Also I can't tell you what unit because the government officially denies our existance."

You can see any of these people at a gun show. They're right there.

However, based on the sample of shooters that I have met, they're in the minority.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone have an open bag of Cheetoes?

Swap you a bottle of beer for half my popcorn?

Was that too passive aggressive?

Hell no I don't have any Cheetohs, GTFO out of here with your ignorant snack food and eat a proper showtime snack of popcorn. You want some ? I'll barter for a bottle of your beer.

There that's properly aggressive.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ai977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_ilikewherethisthreadisgoing.jpg

ai977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_image002LieonBACK.jpg

ai977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Care_Wilie.jpg

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do think that unhinged people are attracted to guns, whether it's so they can be prepared for the invasion by the UN Bluehelmets, the upcoming race war, or the Trilateral Commission. People who are insecure often end up as Mall Ninja types who claim to have "totally saved a general's life back when I was in spec ops. No I can't tell you who or when or where because that's Double-Secret Classified. Also I can't tell you what unit because the government officially denies our existance."

You can see any of these people at a gun show. They're right there.

However, based on the sample of shooters that I have met, they're in the minority.

This. There is the mass, then there is the extra 15% that their firearms are empowerment tools for them. But I would say that I believe, with no scientific data, that the extremist percentage may be higher than in other hobbies/activities.

Pepper46

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure where you came up with this, but it appears that you might need to re-evaluate your source, before publishing drivel with no apparent source or study to provide a foundation for your comments.
Should you have such a study, it should be referenced so we can make up our owm minds just how relevant your comments are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom