The psychology of the passive aggressive gun owner..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gun owners? This is Oklahoma. Even the majority of "anti-gunners" I've known in Oklahoma own at least one gun of some type. I think we are all issued a gun at birth. So that doesn't narrow it down at all.

As far as being angry at life or pissed off all the time, that just describes a good deal of the population in general. Happiness is elusive to many people. I know way too many people who are "angry at life". I don't think there is any correlation between owning a gun or being a shooter.

I was thinking that myself. Most of the angry people I know drive cars...or wear clothes...or breathe air....

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HMMM, now I'm thinking we have been snookerd by somebody we all know and love......:crying:

Or used to love:eek2:

Damn, Glocktogo accuses me of being mausermike, and now you think I'm Ccpatrick? Et tu, Brute?

I mean those who are stressed out all the time are the suckers.

I was thinking that myself. Most of the angry people I know drive cars...or wear clothes...or breathe air....

The only thing I'll give the OP is that their may be a correlation (grossly exaggerated by the internet) between some people who are pissed off all the time about politics and those people being "gun people". There are a lot of the "super patriots" as JB Books calls them that post here, and since it's the internet most of it is all crap talk. But I'd say (and I have met) a select few of them that let stupid political crap have a negative effect on their happiness, and makes them annoying to be around. People who thrive on political anger. Gun related things just happen to attract the pissed off people from the "right." I have a family member on the "left" who is pissed off about politics all the time and it generally makes him a sh*tty person to be around.

Other than that, I agree that the OP probably just pisses people off. It's like a nice dog that growls at certain people for no reason. It might be a vibe you give off that makes people angry.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a family member on the "left" who is pissed off about politics all the time and it generally makes him a sh*tty person to be around.

Just messin with ya buddy!:D
I have a buddy that is so far right that I can't stand to get his chain emails that calls me a traitor if I don't forward them to everybody on my contact list.
HAHAHA Not gonna happen. :D

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is so...
afiles.sharenator.com_full_of_win_RE_Omegle_T_Rex_s694x530_79066.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom