The psychology of the passive aggressive gun owner..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you ever notice that some gun owners have really short fuses? I'm a very diverse person when it comes to hobbies (scuba, auto racing, Offroad/Jeeping, RVing, bluegrass music, bee keeping, trophy fishing etc.) and the gun hobby is sole one that seems to include many that need to be in anger management. Do these types feel weak or inferior and the gun remedies their insecurity? Are there any on our board with a doctorate in the social studies?

Not sure who you hang around, but I defiantly don't share your opinion on this. Everyone I've met that shoots guns for a hobby has been nice. All the folks I've been around are peace loving people who care enough about family and friends that they want the ability to protect not only themselves, but others.

acpjosh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure who you hang around, but I defiantly don't share your opinion on this. Everyone I've met that shoots guns for a hobby has been nice. All the folks I've been around are peace loving people who care enough about family and friends that they want the ability to protect not only themselves, but others.
This... I worked at a range and met alot of gun owners, and don't recall meeting but one, and that person just thaught they could shoot at what they wanted to.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like guns because of the protection factor of course but mainly the noises and smells and don't get me started on tannerite, I think it comes from my background from being a child at the lake around Drag boats or the Drag strip, the smell of burned rubber makes heart pound, when I raced my car or bike my sides would be in severe pain, I asked my doctor what this was,the over processing of adrenaline in my body.
I LOVE LOUD and POWERFUL things, I can't help it, I was around these things while in my mothers womb, it's her fault but I do thank her for it, because I thoroughly enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I know I'm not alone

hvlp6347

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Owning a firearm is a freedom all American should exercise and to lump them all together as people who have "short Fuses" is just a coy way to take a shot at gun ownership. From that you could say we are dangerous, well, in short, I guess we are. We are dangerous because we will stand together and take care of one another while demanding basic common courtesy, dangerous because we will not tolerate the tyranny of evil men, dangerous because we expect and demand simple inalienable rights.

Latest posts

Top Bottom