The Rashid,Raschid,Rasheed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, thanks to BigRedTruck,I'm wanting on of these. If anyone runs across one or has one for sale, let me know. I would like to find one locally so I can save some shipping if I go the GB route. I think the prices at Tulsa might be inflated based on what I have found online.
The idea of Swedish,Russian and Egypt history all wrapped in one gun is sounding really cool right now.
Thanks

Last edited:

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd keep an eye on gunbroker.com and gunauction.com. I've never seen one in the flesh. Not even at the big wanenmacher show. After taking a long hard look at one it looks like a swedish ljungman and an SKS had a one night stand and this was the offspring of that copulation.

Edit....There is four on GB right now. Just search egyptian rasheed. Two are no reserve.

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got them all in my watch list:wink2: not quite ready to pull the trigger but hopefully i'll be ready in a week or so. i searched auctionarms and one closed as cheap as 325 in the last year. most have gone in the 5-600 range though

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd keep an eye on gunbroker.com and gunauction.com. I've never seen one in the flesh. Not even at the big wanenmacher show. After taking a long hard look at one it looks like a swedish ljungman and an SKS had a one night stand and this was the offspring of that copulation. Edit....There is four on GB right now. Just search egyptian rasheed. Two are no reserve.

Good description!

MP43

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was at least one at the last Wananmacher show, relatively cheap, too. I looked seriously at it, but unfortunately the stock had been sporterized and it was missing the bayonet and a few other parts. More of a project than I wanted. Finding pieces to restore an oddball like that is a lot harder than for something like a Mauser or SKS.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, i found one right off. it was missing the buttplate which is not a problem but it was also missing the mag,big problem. they wanted 350 for it. found another one at almost the last table we looked at that was REALLY clean for 750. i passed, will keep looking for a less pristine example in the 550-600 range

Latest posts

Top Bottom