The Shadow has landed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My little darling has come home. Yep, picked up the CZ shadow 2 today at 3:15 from Granger Gun in Atoka.
It's a beaut. Can't stand not being able to shoot her. The best factory trigger I've ever pulled. SA and DA is outstanding.
Got weight to her and talk about grip....this baby's got grip.
3 mags included. Only one issue. It was suppose to come with another (larger) safety and it wasn't in the box. I will have to call CZ and let them know.
Here's a pic. The CZ gun case is pretty cool too.
cz 1.JPG

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My little darling has come home. Yep, picked up the CZ shadow 2 today at 3:15 from Granger Gun in Atoka.
It's a beaut. Can't stand not being able to shoot her. The best factory trigger I've ever pulled. SA and DA is outstanding.
Got weight to her and talk about grip....this baby's got grip.
3 mags included. Only one issue. It was suppose to come with another (larger) safety and it wasn't in the box. I will have to call CZ and let them know.
Here's a pic. The CZ gun case is pretty cool too.
View attachment 112058

It's a beaut Clark, cant ever go wrong with CZ goodness.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice! Now, you've got something else to fondle while you recover!
Well it's about the only thing in this house that's going to go bang for a while if my wife finds about it.....Ha.
I love it. Man what a feel it's got. With the weight, balance, superior trigger and high cut it's got to be a hole maker.

Latest posts

Top Bottom