The Shadow has landed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be very careful with this flu strain that's going around. It's dangerous.
Take extreme care

Here we go folks, just what ya need: Free Medical Advice from "Clark" Steelfingers; the guy who WILL NOT follow Doctor's orders. Now, being the truly good guy that I am , I am volunteering to break that pistol in for you so you can properly rehab and not end up with a perma-gimp to that surgically distraught area. It should only take me about ...say three years and 10,000 rounds. PM me for instructions on shipping or delivering the pistol and ammo to me.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here we go folks, just what ya need: Free Medical Advice from "Clark" Steelfingers; the guy who WILL NOT follow Doctor's orders. Now, being the truly good guy that I am , I am volunteering to break that pistol in for you so you can properly rehab and not end up with a perma-gimp to that surgically distraught area. It should only take me about ...say three years and 10,000 rounds. PM me for instructions on shipping or delivering the pistol and ammo to me.

Now, Joel, if he won't listen to the sage advice of his good doctor, what makes you think he'll listen to you?!?!?!

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice!! I'm guessing traditional CZ-75 operating system, meaning it can be carried cocked and locked like a 1911 or a Hi Power, or carried hammer down on a loaded chamber (after carefully lowering the hammer with thumb pressure while squeezing the trigger--did I mention carefully!!!) like a traditional SA/DA pistol?

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice!! I'm guessing traditional CZ-75 operating system, meaning it can be carried cocked and locked like a 1911 or a Hi Power, or carried hammer down on a loaded chamber (after carefully lowering the hammer with thumb pressure while squeezing the trigger--did I mention carefully!!!) like a traditional SA/DA pistol?
No de-cocker. Both the DA and SA is the best trigger I've ever pulled on a factory gun.
I think I have a tiny pic the girl and I'll post it.
cz 1.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom