The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or two...

In non-ammo producing, post-apocalyptic zombie land, the phrase 'anything that is worth shooting, is worth shooting twice' doesn't apply. One to the t-zone and done.

I wasn't surprised, I expected something like that to happen. They had to deal with the issue of the girls and I knew it wasn't going to be pretty. The problem that I see with the show right now is they have WAY too many angles going on at once. It was fine when you only had to deal with a few storylines, but when there are 10 friggin different groups & storylines it's hard to keep focus.

They'll be united next episode and the episode after that will leave us hanging until October... :grumble:

skatalite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something similar happens in the comic book when a young boy murders his brother (because he's evil, not mentally ****ed). In the comic, Carl kills the murdering brother.

Solid episode tonight.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought it was great. That girl needed put down. Also, I'm glad the tyreese and carol thing is out in the open now and they can go forward. It seems like matters are being resolved and it is coming back to one storyline.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In the zombie world they live in, there's no time to see a therapist 4 times a week, she had to go. Both of those girls were liabilities given the circumstances, as it Judith (but thats a different story)

I like the parallel story lines. Their union at terminus is going to be both joyous and heartbreaking at the same time. Every character carries their own deamons. Everyone has baggage in the show now. Everyone is just a bit messed up.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely made up for last week's episode that was as slow as any other in the series. Could see the issue with the girls coming to a head a mile away. Looks like things are speeding up as they near the end of the season.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going to suck when they all make it to Terminus for their reunion only to find out that big fire that Carol and Tyrese have been seeing was Terminus burning down!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom