The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was right. Its already on wikipedia's page on of mice and men refrences in popular culture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Of_Mice_and_Men_in_popular_culture

In the end of the episode, The Grove (The Walking Dead) of the television series, The Walking Dead, one of the major characters, Carol, kills a child named Lizzie because Lizzie previously had killed her sister, thinking that her sister would come back to life. Carol kills Lizzie with a gun while telling Lizzie to "look at the flowers." Before this, Lizzie begs Carol for forgiveness. The scene is a reference to the ending of Of Mice and Men, when George kills Lennie.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1239525_753318881368455_1086123460_n.jpg

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Carol made the only choice she could. In the post Walker world there is no safe place Lizzie could be kept, where she wouldn't be a danger to so one. So like old Yeller, she had to be put down.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think Carol made the only choice she could. In the post Walker world there is no safe place Lizzie could be kept, where she wouldn't be a danger to so one. So like old Yeller, she had to be put down.

Same could be said of that whining baby.
Although it would have its use as a distraction for a quick getaway

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've read the comics so I think they will follow the story somewhat. My guess is terminus is on fire. Somehow the group will arrive, magically, at the same time to discover. Eugene and Abraham will then convince to join up and head to DC to stop this disaster.

Or it's just the house Beth and Darryl burnt down and the producers are just letting is know how close they really are to each other.

Latest posts

Top Bottom