The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Terminus is cannibals. We have not seen that on the show yet, and I feel it is coming. One creepy old lady minding the grill.... yeah. she eatin' people.

I think they separate new arrivals into rooms, calling it clean up time, but it is really just to make it easier to kill them. Harvest their flesh.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Terminus is cannibals. We have not seen that on the show yet, and I feel it is coming. One creepy old lady minding the grill.... yeah. she eatin' people.

I think they separate new arrivals into rooms, calling it clean up time, but it is really just to make it easier to kill them. Harvest their flesh.

Yep! I also thought she may be eating the walkers also though.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh wow that's a good theory. I assumed the group Darryl is with were the hunters but that also makes really good sense.

The punks Darryl is stuck with are just a roving band of A-holes, they have not seen Terminus, they are only headed there because they are after Rick.

Terminus is going to be really crappy for a lot of people I believe. Hansel and Gretel and the old witch come to mind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom