The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder what cast member is going to die on the finale? Obviously the producers don't mind killing off main characters. I really believe as well that terminus is a death house and that woman is a cannibal. Those guys Darryl is with piss me off. Why would he stay with them when he could easily get away? The previews made it look as if Rick either got his rear whipped again, or someone died he was close to or both. Or he killed a bunch of walkers or people and was bloody because of it. Can't wait but at the same time I don't want it to end and have to wait until October.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Darryl is staying with them because at the moment it serves him better to be in a group than alone, even if the group sucks. He knows he can kill them or leave any time. Once the balance shifts he'll be on his way. The scientist guy creeps me out and I think he's full of crap and made everything up so he won't be alone or have to provide for himself.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once Darryl realized that they were looking for Rick, I think he made the decision to stay so that he could fight them from within. He isn't stupid, he knows who it was.

I think all of the above as for why Rick was in breakdown mode.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man I just saw the latest episode and I admit that I am freaked out by Terminus. My bet is cannabilism as well, and all the messages are just a way to get the food to come to them.

Additionally, I don't mind the know-it-all guy with the mullet. I think that he might actually mean something to the series, and he obviously has the people with him convinced, and that there is no greater, sinister plot.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of the guy with the mullet....

as they were walking on the train tracks they found what I assume to be a penny on the rails (why it would still be there, I can't fathom).

He mentions that with "that", some bleach and aluminum foil you can get some volts (battery).

So, was this a pre-82 penny or a post-82 penny?
In other words, does the reaction require copper or zinc?

What actual ingredients are needed?

Thanks

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom