The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've read the comics so I think they will follow the story somewhat. My guess is terminus is on fire. Somehow the group will arrive, magically, at the same time to discover. Eugene and Abraham will then convince to join up and head to DC to stop this disaster. Or it's just the house Beth and Darryl burnt down and the producers are just letting is know how close they really are to each other.

And this is what happens when you do a long post on your phone. Sorry for the spelling mistakes!

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same could be said of that whining baby.
Although it would have its use as a distraction for a quick getaway

I think we can say that the baby, Judith, is a passive threat. She might call in a Walker.

Lizzie, an the other hand, was an active threat, judging from her pulling a gun on Carol, and saying she could kill Carol, when she had killed the female Walker.

What is the point in surviving, if not to try to protect the next generation, and Lizzie was beyond saving.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like this season, yes it's slow but I like how every one is getting a story. I think all of what's happening is going on simultaneously (all the story lines). I hate to see how that girl got offed but I knew something was wrong with her wished she would have just gotten eaten.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something is really wrong with Terminus. Where are the guards on the fence? Hell, wouldn't they regularly send out patrols to dispatch groups of walkers? Something is definitely wrong.

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Little more action tonight....hope Daryl gets away from the loosers.
Gonna be a lot of stuff next week,,,,beth found?
Daryl side with loosers?
Rick make it to Terminus?
What exactly is Terminus????

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Something is really wrong with Terminus. Where are the guards on the fence? Hell, wouldn't they regularly send out patrols to dispatch groups of walkers? Something is definitely wrong.

Agreed - the place set off my "Spidey Sense" and Denise Crosby just reeked of psycho-cult leader...we'll see I suppose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom